What you get
Hong Kong and the Philippines. New Year on uninhabited island
Pristine beaches, magical Spanish architecture, iconic Chocolate hills and the richest coral reef. That is what the Philippines are famous for and what we will see during this trip. We will also spend a lot of time at sea, on magical islands with crystal clear water, enjoy jungle waterfalls, hot springs, deep countryside with virgin beaches and celebrate New Year on a small uninhabited island. Bonus of the trip is a bustling Hong Kong, one of the capitals of the world, ready to reveal both its past and future.
Day 4 - 5
Day 6 - 10
Day 11 - 12
Day 13 - 14
Day 15 - 18
Подходит ли вам это путешествие?
Стоимость путешествия включает:
- Is this trip for you?This trip is dynamic, of average difficulty. It consists of visiting cities and towns where we will take long walks and short easy hikes in the jungle. We will also ride ferries (up to 2 hours), take short boat trips to islands, ride buses or minivans for up to 6 hours and take 4 short domestic flights. Accommodation is provided in 2-3 star hotels (in Manila and Dumaguete) and simple hotels, most of them will have hot water and wifi. Price of the trip Includeds:
- Four domestic flights;Accommodation in double (sometimes triple and more) rooms of hotels during the entire trip;All transportation, including buses, ferries, boats, minivans and public transportation;Professional guide services. To be paid separately:
- Flight to Hong Kong and from Hong Kong back home;Visa to the Philippines ($40);Medical insurance (mandatory);Entrance fees to museums, parks and other attractions ($150);Food (in Hong Kong – $15-25 per person per day, in the Philippines - $12-20);Renting diving and snorkeling equipment
What is NOT included:
- Перелет в Гонконг и обратно домой;
- Виза на Филиппины ($40) и в Гонконг (если нужны);
- Страховка (обязательно);
- Входные билеты в парки, музеи и другие достопримечательности по маршруту ($150);
- Питание по всему маршруту (в Гонконге – $15-25 на человека в день, на Филиппинах - $12-20);
- Аренда снаряжения для дайвинга и сноркелинга.
Citizens of almost all countries do not need visa to enter Hong Kong.
Citizens of most countries also do not need visa to enter the Philippines. Those who need a visa has to apply for it in the Philippino embassy in the country of residence prior to the trip.
We provide free visa consulting for clients.
3G mobile internet in Hong Kong
Price: + $15
Prepaid local sim card with unlimited internet for 7 days
Single room in Hong Kong (3 nights)
Price: + $80
Stay in your own room during your time in Hong Kong
3G mobile internet in the Philippines
Price: + $25
Local prepaid sim card with unlimited 3G internet