What you get
Singapore and treasures of Borneo
Virgine nature and the world's most advanced megapolis - this was this trip is all about. We will see all attractions of Singapore and then move to Borneo - world's third largest island. There we will explore giant caves of Mulu national park and meet unique wild animals in Bako national park. We will also enjoy beautiful beaches, and visit the largest water village in the world in Brunei. Expect warm sea, temples, and some of Asia's best food.
Day 1 - 2
Day 4 - 5
Day 7 - 8
Day 9 - 10
Day 11 - 13
Подходит ли вам это путешествие?
Стоимость путешествия включает:
- Is this trip for you?This trip is of easy physical grade. It includes walks in cities and easy walks in national parks. We will take four short flights and several short bus rides. We will also take a ferry and speed boats. Accommodation in double (sometimes triple and more) rooms of hotels and guesthouses, all will have hot water and wi fi internet. Price of the trip includes:
- Four flights (Singapore - Kuching, Kuching - Mulu, Mulu - Miri, Kota Kinabalu - Singapore);Accommodation in double (sometimes triple and more) rooms of hotels and guesthouses during the entire trip;All transportation, including buses, a ferry, speedboats and airport transfers;Professional guiding services.To be paid separately:
- Flight to Singapore and back home;Medical insurance (mandatory);Entry tickets to museums, parks, and other places of interest during the trip ($120);Food ($15-20 per person per day in Hong Kong, Singapore and Brunei, $10 per person per day in Malaysia);Visas.
What is NOT included:
- Перелет в Сингапур и из Сингапура обратно домой;
- Страховка (обязательно);
- Входные билеты в музеи, парки, канатные дороги и другие достопримечательности ($120);
- Питание (в Сингапуре, Брунее – $15-20 в день на человека, в Малайзии – $10);
- Визы (если нужны).
Brunei and Malaysia are visa free for citizens of most countries.
In Singapore we will use 96-hours visa free transit.
Citizens of countries who need visas to any of the above countries should apply in their country of residence before the trip.
We provide free visa consulting for our clients.