Is this trip for you?
This trip is of above average difficulty, and is suitable for people in good physical condition and with basic cycling skills. During the trip we will be accompanied by a special vehicle carrying our bikes for some tough parts of the road. We will cycle for 427 km, mostly using automobile roads of average and below average condition. In cities and towns we will be living in guesthouses, most will have hot water and wi fi internet. Two nights will be spent in camping tents, one night - in a traditional yurt with local family and one - in a small home Buddhist temple. During camping we will be cooking our food on a campfire.
Price of the trip includes:
- Bicycle rent in Bishkek;
- Rent of tents and all equipment for camping and cooking;
- A hired vehicle for bicycles and passengers;
- Accommodation during the entire trip, including double rooms (sometimes more) in guesthouses and a yurt;
- Professional guiding services
To be paid separately:
- Flight to Bishkek and from Bishkek back home;
- Food (up to $150);
- Tickets to museums, national parks and other places of interest ($20);
- Medical insurance (mandatory);
- Visa (if needed).